Dear Dolores... - Oh God no!
亲爱的德洛丽丝... -天哪 别
D-E-A-R, Dolores.
亲-爱-的 德洛丽丝
When-I-think-of-you...
当我想你时
I'm-reminded of-the-beautiful plains of Iowa.
我想起了爱荷华州美丽的平原
What planes?
平什么
The plains. P-L-A-I-N-S. Those big fields we saw.
平原 平-原 我们看到的那些大草原
Yeah, those were nice. PLAINS.
是的 那确实很漂亮 平原
Which what they call big fields around here.
就是他们说的这一带的大草原
Tony, no expounding.
托尼 别自我发挥
A what? - Just write what I say.
什么 -就照我说的写-
I'm good.
-很好-
The distance between us
-我们之间相隔的距离-
is breaking my spirit...
使我意志消沉...
between us...
我们之间...
My time and experiences without you are meaningless to me.
没有你的时光和旅程对我来说毫无意义
Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I have ever done.
与你相爱是我所做过的最轻松的事
Falling... in love... with you...
与...你...相爱...
is very fucking romantic.
真是太他妈的浪漫了
It was the easiest thing I have ever done.
是我所做过的最轻松的事
Nothing matters to me but you.
没有什么比你更重要
And everyday I am alive, I'm aware of this.
在我活着的每一天 我都会深深地感觉到
I loved you the day I met you, I love you today...
遇见你的那天我就已爱上你 今天我爱你...
And I will love you to rest of my life.
余生也会继续爱你
So can I put the “P.S., kiss the kids”? - A P.S.?
-我可以加一句 附 吻孩子们 吗 -加个附注吗
Yeah, like at the end.
对 在结尾处
That's like clanging a cowbell at the end of Shostakovitch's 7th.
那就像用牛铃铛给肖斯塔科维奇第七号交响曲作结尾
Right... So that's good?
好吧...所以不错咯
It's perfect Tony.
评论 (0)